Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help! Samsung HM020GI HDD needed.

imported_Chomerly is offline -Hacks Newbie

Scratch that last message. I've just downloaded beta 5 of xplorer360 and it works.
    As i type i'm making a backup image of the drive and so i'm free to purchase a new drive.
    Is it possible to buy any 2.5" drive and drop it in place as long as it conforms to the current capacities available i.e. 20gb, 40gb+ Samsung for a Toshiba 20gb+ drive?

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Chomerly
    Scratch that last message. I've just downloaded beta 5 of xplorer360 and it works.
    As i type i'm making a backup image of the drive and so i'm free to purchase a new drive.
    Is it possible to buy any 2.5" drive and drop it in place as long as it conforms to the current capacities available i.e. 20gb, 40gb+ Samsung for a Toshiba 20gb+ drive?
    I thought this was common knowledge, but that That is a HUGE no! See the MAIN MENU thread for the HDD upgrade tutorials, and you'll see why.

http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/forums/...ic.php?id=5864

icemanrules5555 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I know this is old and i know i will get banned for this but dont care. I think its pretty sad a person comes for help and the fn admin of this site slaps him down like he is stupid. THEN the douche of an admin cant even ADMIT that HE was wrong when Chomerly tells him it worked and even tries to slam Chomerly again in the reply. Powerslave your just a douche you should not even be an admin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2