Thread: FAN MOD - ON EXTENDED HEATSINK

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Wired it into the existing fan header, easy as pie.

This is the 2nd FREE 360 I have received, and I did the same thing to the first one.

Boo, it got a FW:74850C LiteOn, so no flashing for me, I ain't buying the extra stuff to do it...

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1447858_n.jpg

Wired it into the existing fan header, easy as pie.

This is the 2nd FREE 360 I have received, and I did the same thing to the first one.

Boo, it got a FW:74850C LiteOn, so no flashing for me, I ain't buying the extra stuff to do it...
    Interested in selling it? I have the tools to flash it.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ERIFNOMI
    Interested in selling it? I have the tools to flash it.
    As a matter of fact, I was thinking about it... It has intermittent tray-in read errors, but my son has been using it for 6 months. It was repaired already, the DVD replaced; it was MFRed in 2006, and the DVD-ROM is 2008, so yeah, it was replaced already..

I vacuumed it out too, and put that little fan on it.

I saw the USB cable thing you can hook up to it, and the driver for download, not sure if I wanna tackle it, I already got a modded one; don't really need another one...

Oh, and when I say he has been using it? I mean 12+ hours a DAY, STRAIGHT! He's in boot-camp now (ARMY), so he got his licks in... He owed me $200.00, so I knocked 100.00 for keeping his shit... I got a set of Turtle Beaches too, low end, won't be using those either... I bought them for him, so I could get some fucking sleep! So, I got those back too... Dude, he was up till 5-6AM, got up anywhere between 11AM and 1PM, and started playing, CONTINUOUS! Only came out of his room for breaks, food, and bathroom, and the occasional foot-ball game in the park on Sundays... You want to talk LAZY, well, there is a prime example.