Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: "I'm new to modding, just bought a 360." Sounds Like You? Read This.

imported_Redpizzi is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thanks Dragon-X - What is the percent of cases where microsoft have banned people?
    I was thinking having 2 consoles one that i mod and only take online to update the gamerscore and Stats - and the other non-modded for my major COD battles

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Redpizzi
    Thanks Dragon-X - What is the percent of cases where microsoft have banned people?
    I was thinking having 2 consoles one that i mod and only take online to update the gamerscore and Stats - and the other non-modded for my major COD battles
    Roughly 3-5% banned consoles, out of the millions sold, it can be more, but is LESS than the failure rate.

troy2000 is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave
    Troy, you will have to REPLY to this every day for people to read it. Most of this is already in the main link, people don't want to read on their own...
    Yes, I can certainly see what you mean. How can people ask so many questions on a forum which already has so many answers... Totally illogical, as it takes more time to wait for people to reply than if one searches for the relevant information manually.

_kenannn is offline -Hacks Newbie

is it possible to hack a xbox with a software like wii? I read there is an tool names xFlasher v0.75 to flash all drives but I'm new in this so i dont know can any1 help:$.

The tool you mentioned is designed to automatically flash any Xbox 360 DVD drive. It is not possible to hack an Xbox 360 using a similar exploit to the one used on the Wii.

xFlasher can be found on the following page, and includes a complete and easy-to-follow tutorial:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/lofiver...p/t674210.html

robert6789 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi, i tried to flash my toshiba-samsung drive using my pc with via sata controller 3149 and the pc not detecting the drive. so i guess the problem is on the chipset. now i want to build a pc that can be used to flash my xbox drive. i know that i can use the via 6421A pci sata card, but i cant buy it at my local computer shop. i had read it somewhere that we can use a mainboard with onboard nforce4 chipset. is that right?? anyone here had used it before??

Some nForce chipsets will work, some will not. In my experience, they are usually OK for flashing. Bear in mind that for best compatibility, either Intel or VIA are best.

robert6789 is offline -Hacks Newbie

thanks for the answer.. i'll try to find a right mainboard and post the result.

reganlives is offline -Hacks Newbie

so wheres the "learn here" bit at the top of the screen then???

-=MAIN MENU=-

http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/forums/viewforum.php?id=36

It is on the index page...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast