Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: "I'm new to modding, just bought a 360." Sounds Like You? Read This.

troy2000 is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by DAHBeast
    this may sound nubbish.... but i just bought my friends old 360 he wiped the drive and basically its like new but it might have the newest update... well if i connected the xbox online and loaded my profile then never going online after.. i later mod the system for like 6 months or so. my question is if i un-modded it after the fact and i updated via usb, cause I'm sure there would be one by then, well if i connected online to sync my profile and use it to play online games could this process result in a ban?
    That would be dependent on the duration for which the console stores disc information (it may be indefinitely) and which firmware you flash. It is possible that a ban could occur (if not likely), however there is no established method of predicting under which precise circumstances.

iivampire is offline -Hacks Newbie

i m srry if this has been asked before.... but when microsoft detects d hack n bans the xbox console.... does this mean i can still play games offline....or i cannot do anything now....????

kamenrider is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by iivampire View Post
    i m srry if this has been asked before.... but when microsoft detects d hack n bans the xbox console.... does this mean i can still play games offline....or i cannot do anything now....????
    u can still play games offline.

llamajockey is offline -Hacks Newbie

Im looking for the "newbie menu" or the "Learn Here" button i cant find it.....help...feeling stupid hehe

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by llamajockey View Post
    Im looking for the "newbie menu" or the "Learn Here" button i cant find it.....help...feeling stupid hehe
    Dude, seriously, you're posting all other the place. Read all of this http://forums.dashhacks.com/f254/mai...e-1st-t286838/ then realize you're in over your head.

thapman is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey im new to this so bare with me or point me to the correct forum please.

Looking for advice on the correct way to burn games. see im not having any problems with my xbox reading discs.

Im burning XGD2 and XGD3 games using a samsung writemaster external DVD drive using aone discs. I use img burn to write to disc and im truncating to make sure the games fit to disc.

My question is.....

Am i doing things too sloppy and what is the correct procedure because im totally new to this yet im experiencing no problems thats lots of users are complaining about.

thanks paul.sanderson@live.co.uk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5